Welcome to Our Village, Please Invade Carefully
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Home station||BBC Radio 2|
BBC Radio 4
|Written by||Eddie Robson|
|Produced by||Ed Morrish|
|Original release||5 July 2012 – present|
|No. of series||2|
|No. of episodes||11|
Welcome To Our Village, Please Invade Carefully is a sitcom on BBC Radio 4 (pilot and first series aired on BBC Radio 2), written by Eddie Robson and produced by Ed Morrish. It concerns the invasion of the small Buckinghamshire village of Cresdon Green by an alien race called the Geonin. The programme stars Hattie Morahan as Katrina Lyons, a 30-something professional from London who was visiting her parents at the time of the invasion, with Charles Edwards as Uljabaan, the leader of the aliens in smooth-talking human form. The Radio Times called it "the sitcom success story of 2012..." 
The pilot episode featured Katherine Parkinson in the part of Katrina, whilst the pilot and first series featured Julian Rhind-Tutt as Uljabaan. The pilot aired on 5 July 2012, the first series aired 7–28 March 2013, and the second series began on 15 October 2014.
- Hattie Morahan (Series 1 & 2) and Katherine Parkinson (Pilot) – Katrina Lyons
- Charles Edwards (Series 2) and Julian Rhind-Tutt (Series 1) – Field Commander Uljabaan
- Peter Davison – Richard Lyons
- Jan Francis – Margaret Lyons
- Hannah Murray – Lucy Alexander
- John-Luke Roberts – Computer
- Welcome to Our Village, Please Invade Carefully Programme Page – bbc.co.uk
- Goulding, Tom. "Welcome to Our Village, Please Invade Carefully Series 1 – 1. Taking Overs". Radio Times. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- Welcome to our Village, Please Invade Carefully Pilot Page – bbc.co.uk
- Salmon, Will (5 July 2012). "Welcome To Our Village, Please Invade Carefully REVIEW". SFX. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- Peters, Tony (5 July 2012). "Welcome to Our Village, Please Invade Carefully". Radio Times. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
|This article about a radio show or programme in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|