|Look up weld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weld may refer to:
- Welding, a metalworking technique
- Weld (name), and persons with the name
- Weld, Maine, United States
- Weld County, Colorado, United States
- Weld (album), a 1991 album by Neil Young & Crazy Horse
- Reseda luteola, a plant that produces an intense yellow dye
- Weld Forest, an old-growth forest in Tasmania, Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.