Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up weld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weld may refer to:
- Welding, a metalworking technique
- Weld (name), and persons with the name
- Weld, Maine, United States
- Weld County, Colorado, United States
- Weld (album), a 1991 album by Neil Young & Crazy Horse
- Reseda luteola, a plant that produces an intense yellow dye
- Weld Forest, an old-growth forest in Tasmania, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.