Welfare Party of India
|President||Syed Qasim Rasool Ilyas|
|Founded||April 18, 2011|
|Headquarters||E-57/1, 2nd Floor, Scholars Apartment, A.F.E - Part 1. Okhla, New Delhi-110025|
|Student wing||Fraternity Movement|
|Youth wing||Fraternity Movement|
|ECI Status||Registered party|
The Welfare Party of India is an Indian political party launched on 18 April 2011, striving for value-based politics in India. Its first National President was Mujtaba Farooq. It works across India with state and district level committees.
The Welfare Party of India was launched in Delhi on 18 April 2011 in the presence of around 3000 people gathered at the Ambedkar Bhavan. The party was called the "voice of the voiceless", projecting itself as the saviour of the downtrodden in India. It announced a 35 member working committee representing the plurality of Indian populace with diverse regions, religions and communities. There were political persons, religious personalities, Dalit, human right and social activists in the team led by Mujtaba Farooq (President), a veteran trade union leader, social and educational activist.
- President: S. Q. R. Ilyas
- Vice Presidents: Father Abraham Joseph, Moulana Abdul Wahab Khilji, Dr. B.T. Lalitha Naik
- General Secretaries: P. C. Hamza, Shafi Madni
- Secretaries: Subramani A., Sheema Mohsin, Mr. Ambujakshan
- "Welfare Party of India, Official website". Welfarepartyofindia.org. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Welfare Party of India.|