Wellard railway station
Station entrance in December 2007
|Location||Chiswick Parade, Wellard
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||37.3 kilometres from Perth|
99691 (platform 1)
99692 (platform 2)
|Opened||23 December 2007|
The station is at the heart of an award-winning transit-oriented development scheme known as The Village at Wellard. Its design that incorporates parks, walkability, and rail proximity has earned it awards from the Urban Development Institute of Western Australia, Planning Institute Australia, Landscape Industries Association, and HIA Land-Corp. The development contains not only low- and medium-density residential development, but also over 57 ha (0.22 sq mi) of parkland and conservation areas.
|99691||1||Mandurah||All stations, K||Perth Underground|
Bus transfers are available at Wellard station.
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Stand 1||909||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Stand 2||541||to Kwinana station via Sulphur Road & Leda |
|909||Rail replacement service to Mandurah station|
| Stand 3||542||to Kwinana station via Chisham Avenue & Calista |
| Stand 4||Set down only|
- Wellard New MetroRail
- History of Stations on the Mandurah Line Right Track
- Annual Report for year ended 30 June 2008 Public Transport Authority
- "News and events". The Village at Wellard. Archived from the original on 14 September 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2009.
- "Estate features". The Village at Wellard. Archived from the original on 2 March 2009. Retrieved 21 May 2009.
- Mandurah Line Timetable Transperth 31 January 2016
- "Route 541". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 542". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
|Preceding station||Transperth Trains network||Following station|