Welling railway station
|Local authority||London Borough of Bexley|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The station was opened with the line on 1 May 1895. The station is located in Station Road, just off Bellegrove Road (which becomes Welling High Street). This is one of the stations on the line with original buildings: the offices here are on the Up side of the station. There are ticket barriers to both entrances.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Victoria.
- 2tph to London Charing Cross.
- 2tph to London Cannon Street.
- 2tph to Slade Green ,continuing to London Cannon Street via Woolwich Arsenal and Greenwich.
- 2tph to Dartford.
- 2tph Semi Fast to Gravesend.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
London Buses routes 51, 89, 486, 624, 625, B15, B16 and night route N89 serve the station.
- "Planning an accessible journey with Southeastern" (PDF). Southeastern. May 2009. Retrieved 2 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald (ed.). Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 5. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Welling railway station.|