|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Kim Krushell|
|• Total||1.22 km2 (0.47 sq mi)|
|Elevation||684 m (2,244 ft)|
|• Density||2,573.8/km2 (6,666/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||1.5%|
The neighbourhood was developed after World War II with approximately two out of three (66.8%) of residences built between 1946 and 1960. Another one in four residences (25.0%) were built during the 1960s. Development was substantially complete by 1970.
According to the 2005 municipal census, the most common type of residence in the neighbourhood is the single-family dwelling. These account for three out of every four (76%) residences. Row houses account for another one in six (16%) residences. The remaining residences are rented apartments in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories (5%) and duplexes (2%). Seven out of ten (70%) of residences are owner-occupied with only three out of ten rented.
There are three schools in the neighbourhood. McArthur Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Public School System while St. Angela Catholic Elementary School and Sir John Thompson Catholic Junior High School are operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System.
In 2008 Wellington Community Center will celebrate its 50th anniversary. The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 137 Avenue, on the east by 127 Street, and on the south by 132 Avenue. The western boundary is one half block west of 141 Street.
There are many mature beautiful parks in the neighbourhood.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Wellington had a population of  a 1.5% change from its 2009 population of 3,094. With a land area of 1.22 km2 (0.47 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,573.8 people/km2 in 2012.3,140 living in 1,247 dwellings,
|Bonaventure Industrial, McArthur Industrial||Kensington|
|Bonaventure Industrial, McArthur Industrial||Athlone||Calder|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Includes triplexes and quadruplexes.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.