|Time zone||WET (UTC+0)|
|• Summer (DST)||IST (WEST) (UTC-1)|
Wellingtonbridge (Irish: Droichead Eoin), also spelled Wellington Bridge, is a village in south County Wexford, Ireland. It lies some 24 km west of Wexford and 28 km east of Waterford, at the intersection of the R733 and R736 regional roads. It was historically called Ballyowen (Irish: Baile Eoin) after the townland it occupies.
The village was on the Limerick-Rosslare railway line: Wellingtonbridge railway station, which was formerly an important point for the loading of sugar beet, opened on 1 August 1906 and closed on 18 September 2010.
- Mick Wallace, businessman and politician
- Will Boyce, professional gamer and fashion icon
- Staffy Duck (Eoin Stafford), McCormack fanatic, Married to Stacey Whelan
- Emmet Deering, storyteller and musician
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 December 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 September 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 September 2012. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
|This article related to the geography of County Wexford, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|