Wells Fargo Center (Sacramento)
|Wells Fargo Center|
The Wells Fargo Center, is the tallest building in Sacramento, CA, and is primarily used as an office building.
|Location||400 Capitol Mall|
|Owner||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Management||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Roof||129 m (423 ft)|
|Floor count||30 (+3 basements)|
|Floor area||549,422 sq ft (51,043.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum|
|Structural engineer||Middlebrook + Louie|
|Main contractor||Webcor Builders|
Wells Fargo Center is a 129 m (423 ft) office building in downtown Sacramento California. Construction on the skyscraper began in 1990 with completion in 1992, and is the tallest building in the city. The building occupies a 2.3-acre (0.93 ha) city block, and features a five-story granite and marble walled interior within a clear glass atrium. The project was developed by William Wilson & Associates in partnership with Crocker Properties. The architect was Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum (HOK).
- Highlands Consulting Group
- Crowe LLP
- Friedemann Goldberg LLP
- Il Fornaio
- Kronick, Moskovitz, Tiedemann & Girard
- Morrison & Foerster
- Orrick, Herrinton & Sutcliffe
- Weintraub Tobin
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney,
- "Wells Fargo Center". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 2017-08-09.
- Wells Fargo Center at Emporis
- "Wells Fargo Center". SkyscraperPage.
- Wells Fargo Center at Structurae
- Historical Services (9 November 2009). "Wells Fargo History Museum, Sacramento Capitol Mall". Wells Fargo Bank. Retrieved 2010-04-04.