From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Welsh or welsh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Welsh may refer to:
Related to Wales
- Welsh Basin, a basin during the Cambrian, Ordovician and Silurian geological periods
- Welsh, Louisiana, a town
- Welsh Bridge, a masonry arch viaduct in Shrewsbury, England
- Nantwich Bridge, formerly known as Welsh Bridge, in Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- Welsh Auditorium, a former multi-purpose arena and convention center in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Welsh Golf Classic, a professional tournament on the European Tour from 1979 to 1982
- Welsh National, a Grade 3 National Hunt chase in Great Britain
- Welsh Cup, an annual football competition
- Welsh Professional Championship, a snooker competition for 1977 to 1991
- Welsh Open (snooker), a tournament which replaced the Welsh Professional Championship
- Welsh Open (darts), a tournament
- Welsh International Open, a tennis tournament held only in 1997
- London Welsh RFC, rugby football club
Units of the British Army
- 38th (Welsh) Infantry Division, two units, one in each world war
- 53rd (Welsh) Infantry Division, a Territorial Army division from 1908 to 1968
- Welsh Brigade, an administrative formation from 1948 to 1964
- Welsh Transport Regiment, a Territorial Army logistic unit
- Welch (disambiguation)
- Walsh (disambiguation)
- Welshy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Welsh"
- All pages with titles containing "Welsh"
- Cambrian + Cymru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Welsh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.