Mid Wales Airport
|Airport type||Public (licensed)|
|Operator||Mid Wales Airport Ltd|
|Serves||Mid Wales & Shropshire|
|Elevation AMSL||233 ft / 71 m|
It has a CAA Ordinary Licence (Number P865) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction as authorised by the licensee (Mid Wales Airport Limited). The aerodrome is licensed for night use. The airport is open to the public, with pleasure flights and flying lessons available.
Welshpool airport is also used as a base by the Mid Wales Air Ambulance.
04/22 is 1,020 m × 18 m (3,346 ft × 59 ft) and circuit height is 1,500 ft (460 m)
- "Welshpool - EGCW". NATS. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Welshpool". Explore Mid Wales. Powys. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- "Ordinary Licences and Boundary Maps: Aerodromes U–Z". CAA. 23 November 2007. pp. 7–8. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Welshpool Airport". 2012. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Welshpool Air Show". Welshpool Town Council. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
|This article about an airport in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|