From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wembley is a suburb of the London Borough of Brent, England
It may also refer to:
- the English national football stadium located in Wembley, London:
- Wembley, Western Australia, a suburb of the Australian city of Perth
- Wembley, Alberta, a town in northern Alberta province, Canada
- Wembley Fraggle, a character in the 1983 TV puppet series Fraggle Rock and its 1987 animated sequel by the same name.
- Wembley, a board game which simulates the passage of English football teams on their way to winning the FA Cup.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wembley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.