From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wenden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wenden may refer to:
- Wenden (Sauerland), Germany
- Wenden, Arizona
- Cēsis, Latvia (previously Wenden in German)
- The German name for the Wends, Slavs living near Germanic settlement areas
- The historical Duchy of Wenden or Werle now part of the German state Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Michael Wenden (born 1949), Australian Olympic swimmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wenden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.