Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wenona Benally Baldenegro|
|Member of the Arizona House of Representatives|
from the 7th district
Assumed office |
January 9, 2017
Serving with Eric Descheenie
|Preceded by||Jennifer D. Benally|
|Residence||Window Rock, Arizona|
|Alma mater||Harvard Law School|
Wenona Benally is an American politician and a Democratic member of the Arizona House of Representatives elected to represent District 7 in 2016. She previously ran for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 1st congressional district.
- 2016 Benally and Eric Descheenie were unopposed in the Democratic Primary and the general election.
- 2012 Benally ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 1st District. She was defeated by former congresswomen Ann Kirkpatrick who went on to win the general election. Benally received 36.26% vote.
- Biggers, Jeff; Www.jeffbiggers.com (19 October 2011). "AZ Game-Changer: Grijalva Endorses Wenona For CD 1 Race, Groundswell Backs Historic Candidacy And Grand Canyon Mining Ban". Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "State of Arizona Official Canvass 2016 General Election November 8, 2016" (PDF). Phoenix, Arizona: Secretary of State of Arizona. p. 15. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-12-20. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "State of Arizona Official Canvass 2012 Primary Election August 28, 2012" (PDF). Phoenix, Arizona: Secretary of State of Arizona. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-11-12. Retrieved December 6, 2016.
|This article about an Arizona politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|