Wentworthville railway station
|Location||The Kingsway, Wentworthville|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||26.64 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Passengers (2013)||3,350 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
In 2015, work is scheduled to commence on an upgrade to the station which will include a new footbridge, concourse and lifts.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Leppington|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||infrequently used|
|services to Leppington||infrequently used|
|3||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||infrequently used|
|services to Schofields & Richmond||infrequently used|
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Schofields & Richmond|||
Hillsbus operate four routes via Wentworthville station:
- 705: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Pendle Hill, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
- 708: Parramatta station to Constitution Hill via Pendle Hill
- 709: to Constitution Hill
- 711: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Westmead Hospital, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
Transit Systems Sydney operates one route via Wentworthville station:
Wentworthville station is served by two NightRide routes:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Wentworthville Station NSWrail.net
- Wentworthville Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Wentworth Station Upgrade Transport for NSW 1 May 2015
- "T1: Western line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Hillsbus route 705". Transport for NSW.
- "Hillsbus route 708". Transport for NSW.
- "Hillsbus route 709". Transport for NSW.
- "Hillsbus route 711". Transport for NSW.
- "Transit Systems route 818". Transport for NSW.
- "N70 Nightride". Transport for NSW.
- "N71 Nightride". Transport for NSW.