Wentworthville railway station
Easbound view in December 2007
|Location||The Kingsway, Wentworthville|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||26.64 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
In 2015, work is scheduled to commence on an upgrade to the station which will include a new footbridge, concourse and lifts.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||infrequently used|
|services to Campbelltown||infrequently used|
|3||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||infrequently used|
|services to Schofields||infrequently used|
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Schofields|||
Hillsbus operate four routes via Wentworthville station:
- 705: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Pendle Hill, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
- 708: Parramatta station to Constitution Hill via Pendle Hill
- 711: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Westmead Hospital, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
- S8: to Constitution Hill
Transit Systems Sydney operates one route via Wentworthville station:
- Wentworthville Station NSWrail.net
- Wentworthville Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Wentworth Station Upgrade Transport for NSW 1 May 2015
- "T1: Western line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 705 timetable". Hillsbus. 4 October 2014.
- "Routes 708 and S8 timetable". Hillsbus. 27 January 2012.
- "Route 711 timetable". Hillsbus. 1 August 2014.
- "Route 818 timetable" (PDF). Transit Systems, Sydney. 28 April 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW