During his career, Aisslinger has received various awards, including: Design Plus Award, Germany Compasso d’Oro Selection, Italy Bundespreis Produktdesign, Germany Blueprint 100% Design Award, London Red Dot Award, Germany Selection Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris.
- 1. “Juli Chair”, Cappellini, Italy · Designed in 1996 for Cappellini. · A soft seat shell made of polyurethane integral foam - an innovative material used in the automobile industry. It was Selected in 1998 to appear in the permanent collection of MoMA, New York and the chair collection at Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein.
- 2. Mercedes Benz Spot, Germany · Flagship store for the Mercedes brand in Frankfurt. Built in 1999, this showroom concept includes virtual cars using the latest high-tech media technology.
- 3. “Soft Cell” Collection · First gel-furniture worldwide to be presented at Milan’s International Furniture Fair. Collection includes a chair, stool and chaiselongue. · Limited edition, designed in 1999. · Selected for the permanent collection at Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein.
- 4. Divan Bed “Soft”, Zanotta, Italy 2000 · First industrialised furniture item using Technogel. · Design awards: - Blueprint 100% Design Award 2001, London - Compasso d’ Oro Selection 2001, Italy · Selected in 2002 for the “Fonds national d'art contemporain” collection, France. Permanent collection, Metropolitan Museum, New York.
- 5. “Endless Shelf”, Porro 1994/1998, Italy · Modular shelf with aluminium joints, boards made of wood or translucent plastic. · Design awards: - Bundespreis Produktdesign, Germany - Red Dot Award, Germany - Compasso d’Oro Selection, Italy · Selected for “Neue Sammlung” Museum, Munich, Germany.
- 6. “Plus Unit”, Magis 2000, Italy · A world premiere: 100% modular, self-supporting, self-adjoining drawer system. · Drawers can be added up like Lego pieces. Made from ABS. · Design Awards - Red Dot Award, Germany - Compasso d’ Oro Selection, Italy
- 7. “Case”, Interlübke, Germany · 100% modular container-trolley-system. · Aluminium structure with matt plastic walls. · Designed in 2002.
- 8. “Loft Cube”, Mobile Home Unit · Modular living unit to be installed on flat roofs of high-rise city buildings. It can be transported by helicopter or crane for short-term living. · Façade and interior partitioning can be determined by user. · Promotes rooftop community as new way of life. · Smart house technology, prototype project. The Loftcube was featured by Audi in online and brochure advertising for the Audi A3 Sportback car
- 9. Gel Lounge Chair, Cappellini, Italy · Range of chairs and lounge chairs made with gel-upholstery. ·Produced with latest technologies.
- 10. “Nic Chair”, Magis, Italy ·
- 11. Interior design of the 25hours Bikini Hotel Berlin.