Werribee River Trail
|Werribee River Trail|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
North of the Werribee train line the path runs both sides of the river. The path on the eastern side is longer by about 2.5 km.
The Werribee River Aqueduct project resulted in the construction of a footbridge in 2010 at the Federation Trail / Princes Freeway juncture, that allows riders to continue further south, following the west side of the Werribee River.
- dead end in the north at Riversdale Drive and Hope Way (east side of Davis Creek, near its junction with Werribee River), to be extended to Hogans Road.
- connects to the Federation Trail and Princes Freeway both at the Princes Freeway
- terminates in the south at Werribee Mansion.
North end at. South end at .
- Bike rides around Melbourne 3rd edition, 2009, Julia Blunden, Open Spaces Publishing, ISBN 978-0-9752333-4-4
- Bike Paths Victoria sixth edition, 2004. Edited and published by Sabey & Associates Pty Ltd. pp134. ISBN 0-9579591-1-7
- Geographic data related to Werribee River Trail at OpenStreetMap