A.J. Eisenberg Airport
A.J. Eisenberg Airport
|Owner||A.J. Eisenberg Airport LLC|
|Serves||Oak Harbor, Washington|
|Elevation AMSL||193 ft / 59 m|
|Coordinates||48°15′06″N 122°40′25″W / 48.25167°N 122.67361°W|
A.J. Eisenberg Airport (IATA: ODW, ICAO: KOKH, FAA LID: OKH, formerly 76S) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Oak Harbor, a city in Island County, Washington, United States. It is privately owned by A.J. Eisenberg Airport LLC. It was formerly known as Wes Lupien Airport and owned by Air International LLC. The airport previously had scheduled passenger service provided by Kenmore Air, which ceased operations to Oak Harbor on December 31, 2008. It was also served by Harbor Airlines, which had its hub at the airport from 1971 to 2001.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this airport is assigned OKH by the FAA and ODW by the IATA (which assigned OKH to RAF Cottesmore in Oakham, Rutland, England).
Facilities and aircraft
The airport covers an area of 54 acres (22 ha) at an elevation of 193 feet (59 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 7/25 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,265 by 25 feet (995 x 8 m).
As of July 20, 2009 A J Eisenberg Airport of Oak Harbor, WA is selling 100LL avfuel and 92 octane ethanol-free motor gas.
For the 12-month period ending May 30, 2009, the airport had 16,224 aircraft operations, an average of 44 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% air taxi. At that time there were 24 aircraft based at this airport: 87.5% single-engine and 12.5% multi-engine.
- ^ a b c d FAA Airport Form 5010 for OKH PDF. Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- ^ Great Circle Mapper: ODW / KOKH - Oak Harbor, Washington (AJ Eisenberg Airport)
- ^ Great Circle Mapper: OKH / EGXJ - Oakham, Rutland, England (RAF Cottesmor)
- A.J. Eisenberg Airport, listing in WSDOT directory
- "Wes Lupien Airport" (PDF). from Washington State DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial photo as of 10 July 1990 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for OKH, effective February 23, 2023
- Resources for this airport:
- FAA airport information for OKH
- AirNav airport information for KOKH
- ASN accident history for ODW
- FlightAware airport information and live flight tracker
- NOAA/NWS weather observations: current, past three days
- SkyVector aeronautical chart, Terminal Procedures