West Bay (Doha)
West Bay (Arabic: بندر الغربي) is a newly developed neighborhood of Doha, in the state of Qatar. It is considered as one of the most prominent districts of Doha, being the latest district to be built. West Bay includes many modern buildings unlike other, older districts of Doha. Some of the tallest skyscrapers in Qatar are found in this area, such as the Al Quds Endowment Tower, which has yet to be completed.
|Name of School||Curriculum||Grade||Genders||Official Website||Ref|
|International School of Choueifat||International||Kindergarten – Secondary||Both||N/A|||
|Lycée Franco-Qatarien Voltaire - West Bay branch||International||Kindergarten – Secondary||Both||Official website|||
|Newton International School - West Bay branch||International||Secondary||Both||Official website|||
|Qatar International School||International||Kindergarten – Secondary||Both||N/A|||
- "Plan d'accès"/"خريطة الوصول." Lycée Franco-Qatarien Voltaire. Retrieved on 25 April 2015. "WEST BAY - DOHA - QATAR"
- "International School of Choueifat". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Lycée Franco-Qatarien Voltaire - West Bay". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Newton International School - West Bay". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Qatar International School". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
|This Qatari location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|