West Branch Narraguagus River (Hancock County, Maine)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|West Branch Narraguagus River|
|335 feet (100 m)|
|Length||7.6 miles (12.2 km)|
The West Branch Narraguagus River is a short stream in Township 34, MD, Hancock County, Maine. From its source ( ), the river runs 7.6 miles (12.2 km) east and southeast to its confluence with the Narraguagus River.
- List of rivers of Maine
- West Branch Narraguagus River (Cherryfield, Maine), which joins the parent river about 25 miles (40 km) downstream in the town of Cherryfield.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed June 22, 2011
- "West Branch Narraguagus River". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. 30 September 1980. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- Maine Streamflow Data from the USGS
- Maine Watershed Data From Environmental Protection Agency
|This article related to a river in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|