West Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 1951–52
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|West Indian cricket team in New Zealand in 1951–52|
|New Zealand||West Indies|
|Dates||2 – 26 February 1952|
|Captains||Bert Sutcliffe||John Goddard|
|Result||West Indies won the 2-match series 1–0|
|Most runs||Verdun Scott (158)||Frank Worrell (233)|
|Most wickets||Tom Burtt (8)||Sonny Ramadhin (12)|
Test series summary
8–12 February 1952
15–19 February 1952
- New Zealand won the toss and elected to field.
- 17 February was taken as a rest day
- There was no play on the final day.
- JG Leggat (NZ) made his Test debut.
- Tour home at ESPN Cricinfo
- West Indies in Australia and New Zealand 1951/52 at CricketArchive (subscription required)
|This article on an international cricket tour of New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|