West Islip Public Schools
West Islip Union Free School District, also known as the West Islip Public Schools, is a school district in Long Island, New York. It has its headquarters in the Michael & Christine Freyer Building in West Islip.
All schools are in West Islip.
- Beach Street Middle School
- Udall Road Middle School
- Bayview Elementary School
- Paul J. Bellew Elementary School
- Manetuck Elementary School
- Oquenock Elementary School
- Kirdahy Elementary School (closed 2012)
- Westbrook Elementary School (closed 2012)
- Southgate Elementary School
- Paumonauk Elementary School
- Home. West Islip Public Schools. Retrieved on April 5, 2013. " The Michael & Christine Freyer Building 100 Sherman Avenue West Islip, New York 11795"
- "West Islip School District: Elementary Schools 2012-2013." (Archive) West Islip Public Schools. Retrieved on April 5, 2013.
- "West Islip School District: Elementary Schools 2000-2012." (Archive) West Islip Public Schools. Retrieved on April 5, 2013.
- "West Islip to Vote on District Land Sale." Newsday. January 19, 1988. News p. 27.
- "ASKS SCHOOL BOARD TO QUIT; District Superintendent Charges Laxity in West Islip Affairs." The New York Times. November 28, 1925.
|This New York (state) school–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|