West Linn-Wilsonville School District
|West Linn-Wilsonville School District|
|Students and staff|
The West Linn-Wilsonville School District (3J) is a school district that serves 42 square miles south west of metropolitan Portland, Oregon. In addition to the cities of West Linn and Wilsonville, the district's boundaries encompass unincorporated areas of southwestern Clackamas County, including the hamlet of Stafford. A small portion of the city of Tualatin is also within the district's boundaries.
The superintendent is Kathy Ludwig. As of September, 2017 there were approximately 9,900 students enrolled at schools in the district.
Primary schools (grades K-5)
- Boeckman Creek
- Boones Ferry
- Cedaroak Park
- Sunset primary school
- Trillium Creek
Middle schools (grades 6-8)
High schools (grades 9-12)
- "October 1 Enrollment Summary: 2008-2009". Oregon Department of Education. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- West Linn Wilsonville School District. http://www.acms.wlwv.k12.or.us/domain/87. Retrieved 11 December 2014. Missing or empty
- "School Boundaries". West Linn-Wilsonville School District. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "New Residents". City of Tualatin. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- West Linn Wilsonville School District. http://www.acms.wlwv.k12.or.us/domain/87. Retrieved 2014-12-11. Missing or empty
- "Count of homeless students in Oregon school districts, 2008-2009" (PDF). The Oregonian. p. 6. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- Media related to West Linn-Wilsonville School District at Wikimedia Commons
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|