West Middleton, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||827 ft (252 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||445790|
West Middleton's old school's nickname was the Broncos.
West Middleton is located at(40.439444, -86.216111) on County Road 250 South Road (Alto Road).
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Time Line of Howard County, 1844-". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Howard County's Townships and Their Early Settlements and Towns". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "A Look Back as We Move Forward". The Kokomo Tribune. March 28, 1999. p. 58. Retrieved August 16, 2014 – via Newspapers.com.
|This Howard County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|