From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from West Sea (disambiguation))
West Sea or Western Sea may mean:
- Atlantic Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
- Indian Ocean
- Mediterranean Sea
- Yellow Sea, the English translation of an alternative Korean name for the sea
- Baltic Sea, the English translation of the Estonian name for the sea
- North Sea, the English translation of an alternative Danish name for the sea
- Qinghai Lake, the English translation of an alternative Chinese name for the lake and one of the Four Seas
- Xihai (disambiguation), translated into English as West Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title West Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.