Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term West Syriac or Western Syriac may refer to:
- West Syriac Rite, liturgical rite of the Syriac Orthodox Church, and the Syriac Catholic Church.
- West Syriac alphabet, western form of the Syriac alphabet
- Western Syriac, the western dialect/pronunciation system of the Classical Syriac language.
- Surayt/Turoyo, sometimes colloquially referred to as "Western (Neo-)Syriac".
- East Syriac (disambiguation)
- Syriac (disambiguation)
- Syriac Christianity
- Syriac language
- Syriac Rite (disambiguation)
- West Syriac Church (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title West Syriac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.