West Yangon Technological University
|Established||15 December 2005|
|Rector||Dr. Kyi Soe|
Yangon Division, Myanmar
|Campus||Urban, 220.32 acres (89.16 ha)|
West Yangon Technological University was established successfully on 15 December 2005, by the key responsible persons of Ministry of Science and Technology accordingly the leader of government who had instructed with prudential idea to build and organize this university as a modernize technological university and therefore which has emerged and flourished gloriously. But now it is under the Ministry of Education. West Yangon Technological University is situated nearly the vicinity from Kampyo village, Hlaingthaya Township in Yangon Region and then its campus areas was 220.32 acres.
In July 2015, it was certified ISO 9001:2008 by Bureau Veritas of France. On 15 December 2015, passed its 10-year anniversary as a university and was celebrated on 30 January 2016 at Gandamar Grand Ballroom, Gandamar Wholesales.
The following Training Courses conducting in WYTU.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Science
Degrees offered from WYTU
- Yangon Technological University
- Technological University, Hmawbi
- Technological University, Thanlyin
- List of Technological Universities in Myanmar
- "West Yangon Technological University (WYTU)". Ministry of Science and Technology, Myanmar. Retrieved 2014-11-13.
|This article about a tertiary education institute in Myanmar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|