Westcott Beach State Park
|Westcott Beach State Park|
Henderson, New York
|Nearest city||Watertown, New York|
|Area||318 acres (1.29 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||127,115 (in 2014)|
|Website||Westcott Beach State Park|
Westcott Beach State Park offers a beach, a playground and playing fields, picnic tables and pavilions, a nature trail, a group campsite, hunting and fishing, a boat launch and docks, and a food concession. Trails for hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are available. The park also offers a campground with 168 campsites.
- "Westcott Beach State Park - Getting There". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 674. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- Case, Dick (August 28, 2011). "Wescott Variety in Sackets Harbor is a happy family store". Syracuse Post-Standard. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- "Westcott Beach State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- "Westcott Beach State Park". Visit1000islands.com. 1000 Islands International Tourism Council. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|