Westcreek Road in Westcreek
Location in Douglas County and the state of Colorado
|• Type||Unincorporated community|
|• Total||1.3 sq mi (3.3 km2)|
|• Land||1.2 sq mi (3.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||7,484 ft (2,281 m)|
|• Density||106/sq mi (40.9/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||0183733|
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2000, there were 105 people, 44 households, and 33 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 28.2 people per square mile (10.9/km²). There were 62 housing units at an average density of 16.7 per square mile (6.4/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 96.19% White, 0.95% African American, 1.90% from other races, and 0.95% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.90% of the population.
There were 44 households out of which 25.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 61.4% were married couples living together, 6.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 25.0% were non-families. 15.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.39 and the average family size was 2.55.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 16.2% under the age of 18, 7.6% from 18 to 24, 22.9% from 25 to 44, 44.8% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 47 years. For every 100 females, there were 123.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 125.6 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $71,042, and the median income for a family was $71,042. Males had a median income of $37,222 versus $36,250 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $20,238. None of the population and none of the families were below the poverty line.
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado cities and towns
- Colorado counties
- Colorado metropolitan areas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Westcreek CDP, Colorado". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.