Westerland (Sylt) station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
25980 Westerland, Germany
|Owned by||Deutsche Bahn|
|Operated by||DB Station&Service|
|Line(s)||Marsh Railway (Westerland - Elmshorn)|
|Platforms||2 island platforms and 1 car shuttle terminus|
|Parking||Park and ride|
|Opened||1 June 1927|
Westerland (Sylt) station (German: Bahnhof Westerland (Sylt)) is a terminus railway station in the town of Westerland, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. The station lies on the Marsh Railway and the train services are operated by Deutsche Bahn and Nord-Ostsee-Bahn.
The station is located on a small square in the town's center. The station building's entrance is located on the side facing the square, the two island platforms are located on the building's backside.
To the left of the passenger platforms is a freight station; to the right is the car shuttle (Autozug Sylt) terminus.
The station is served by the following service(s):
- intercity service (EC 27) Westerland (Sylt) - Hamburg - Berlin - Dresden
- "Westerland (Sylt)". bahnhof.de (in German). Deutsche Bahn AG. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2017 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2017. ISBN 978-3-89494-146-8.
- "Stationspreisliste 2019" [Station price list 2019] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 17 July 2018. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- "Westerland (Sylt) station". Deutsche Bahn. Archived from the original on April 7, 2012.
Media related to Bahnhof Westerland (Sylt) at Wikimedia Commons