From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up westerly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Westerly may refer to:
- Westerly, Rhode Island, a town in the United States
- Westerly, West Virginia
- Westerly (Amtrak station), a train station in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Westerly (Piffard, New York), a historic home located at Piffard in Livingston County, New York
- The Westerlies, the prevailing winds in the middle latitudes
- Westerly (Australian literary magazine), a literary magazine from the University of Western Australia
- A prevailing wind occurring at Perth, Western Australia, also known as the Fremantle Doctor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Westerly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.