From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Kalgoorlie, West Australia|
It was a weekly and had offices in the same building as the Kalgoorlie Miner on Hannan Street.
- The Western Argus. Hocking and Co. Ltd. 1916. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "State Library of Western Australia Online Catalogue entry - The western argus". Hocking & Co. Ltd. 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- Kirwan, John, (1949) The story of a Goldfields newspaper : a romance of the press : Kalgoorlie early days. Journal and proceedings Western Australian Historical Society : 1949), Vol. IV Pt. I (1949)
- Western Argus (Kalgoorlie, WA : 1894 - 1896) at Trove
- Western Argus (Kalgoorlie, WA : 1916 - 1938) at Trove
|This Australian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|