This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Western Aviation is Aircraft Charter Company based in Dubai. It provides charter flights for corporates and leisure travelers between the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, Russia, CIS Countries and other famous destinations like Maldives, Mauritius and Seychelles.
Western Aviation was started in the year 2005 with the vision of making it world class Private Jet Charter company. Western Aviation is part of Western Group of Companies whose parent company is Dubai based multinational business conglomerate ETA Ascon Star Group of companies, which has around 150 associated offices and branches in 22 countries, employing over 72,000 people with an annual turnover of around 5 Billion US Dollars.
Private Jet Aircraft
Western Aviation provides the following Private Jet Aircraft/Helicopters Sales and Leasing, Charter Brokerage and Appraisals on a Global basis.
- Bombardier Challenger 604
- Bombardier Challenger 601
- Bombardier Global Express
- Embraer Legacy 600
- Gulfstream GIII
- Gulfstream G450
- Gulfstream GV
- "Western Aviation the first to purchase Hawker 900XP in the UAE | Western Aviation". Ameinfo.com. 2007-02-26. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- "Western Aviation to add Hawker 4000 to its 900XP". Ebanmagazine.com. 2008-07-01. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- "middle east news information::Press Release: Western Aviation's Hawker 900XP is now A6 Registered". Albawaba.com. Retrieved 2009-04-25.