Western Mining Co., Ltd.
|Traded as||SSE: 601168|
|Founded||28 December 2000|
|Founder||Western Mining Group|
|Products||copper, lead, zinc, iron, gold and silver|
|Revenue||CN¥27.776 billion (2016)|
|CN¥222 million (2016)|
|Profit||CN¥100 million (2016)|
|Total assets||CN¥32.166 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||CN¥11.478 billion (2016)|
|Owner||Western Mining Group (28.21%)|
|Parent||Western Mining Group|
|Footnotes / references
in consolidated financial statement
|Western Mining Co., Ltd.|
Western Mining Co., Ltd. is a listed company in northwest China engaged in the mining, smelting, and trading of metal minerals, including copper, lead, zinc, iron, gold and silver. It is headquartered in Xining, Qinghai Province. It is currently China's second-largest producer of lead concentrate, fourth-largest producer of zinc concentrate, and seventh-biggest producer of copper concentrate with extraction rights in many metal mines overseas.
- As of 31 December 2016
The largest shareholder of the listed company was Western Mining Group for 28.21% shares, which controlled the listed company by majority in the board of directors. Western Mining Group itself is a subsidiary of Qinghai Provincial People's Government for 50.37% stake.
- National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System (in Chinese)
- "2016 Annual Report" (PDF). Western Mining (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- Western Mining Co Ltd
- Western Mining Co. Ltd
- China Mining Association - China's Western Mining completes approval process for FerrAus deal - retrieved on January 23, 2009.
- Bloomberg - Western Mining 2008 Profit Falls More Than 50% - retrieved on January 23, 2009.
- "公司概况 西部矿业股份有限公司601168" (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "China Western Mining to start up Tibet copper plant". Reuters. 14 October 2008. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- "紫金矿业今年五度收购矿山资源" (in Chinese). Zijin Mining. 16 August 2007. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "三大指数齐调成分股 千亿指基资金大腾挪". Securities Times (in Chinese). 21 June 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- Official website (in Chinese)