Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf|
|300 East Swissvale Avenue
Edgewood, Pennsylvania, (Allegheny County), 15218
|Type||Public Mainstream Charter, Deaf|
|Director||Marybeth Lauderdale, M.A. Ed. Admin., Ed.S.|
|CEO||Steven E. Farmer, M.S., Ed.D.|
|Language||American Sign Language (ASL), English|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue and Yellow|
|Athletics||Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Softball|
- Alumni Association of Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Historic Landmark Plaques 1968-2009 (PDF). Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "Welcome to WPSD: History". Retrieved 2011-03-25.
Founded in 1869
- Gannon, Jack. 1981. Deaf Heritage–A Narrative History of Deaf America, Silver Spring, MD: National Association of the Deaf, pp. 39-40 (PDF)(PDF)
- Historic Landmark Plaques 1968-2009 (PDF). Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. 2010. p. 18. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf Alumni Association". Retrieved 2011-05-14.
|This Pennsylvania school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Pittsburgh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|