Westfield North Rocks
North Rocks Road entrance
|Location||North Rocks, New South Wales, Australia|
|No. of stores and services||99 |
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||21,298 m2 (229,250 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||1|
|Information from Westfield|
Westfield North Rocks is a shopping centre, located in North Rocks, a suburb of Sydney. The shopping centre is located 26 km from Sydney's central business district on North Rocks Road, which links to the Hills Motorway via Pennant Hills Road.
History and development
Westfield North Rocks was not always part of the Westfield Portfolio. Originally opened in 1975, it was acquired by the Westfield Group in 1982.
The centre has a current catchment area of 114,660 persons, and retail spending in the catchment area estimated at A$1.3 billion (2006). Annual turnover at the centre for 2006 was $102.2 million with 3.7 million visitors per year.
By 2001, the centre had grown to 21,298 m2 (229,250 sq ft) with 89 retailers.
Major retailers operating within the shopping centre include:
- Condon, Turi (20 June 2014). "Westfield restructure a success: Lowy". The Australian Business Review. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Property Portfolio - Westfield North Rocks". The Westfield Group. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
- Ausway Publishing (2005). Sydway - Greater Sydney and Blue Mountains Street Directory (10 ed.). pp. Map 233. ISBN 0-909439-04-4.
- Westfield Trust (12 February 1998). "Westfield Trust Annual Report 1997". Retrieved 2007-02-07.
- Jobson's Year Book. Dun & Bradstreet Marketing Pty Ltd. OCLC 37164161.
- "Public Transport - Westfield North Rocks". The Westfield Group. Retrieved 2007-07-17.[dead link]