North Rocks Shopping Centre
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
North Rocks Road entrance (prior to rebranding)
|Location||North Rocks, New South Wales, Australia|
|No. of stores and services||99 |
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||21,298 m2 (229,250 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||1|
|Information from Westfield|
North Rocks Shopping Centre (formerly Westfield North Rocks) is a shopping centre in North Rocks, a suburb of Sydney. The shopping centre is 26 km from the Sydney central business district on North Rocks Road, which links to the Hills Motorway via Pennant Hills Road.
History and development
The centre has a current catchment area of 114,660 persons, and retail spending in the catchment area estimated at A$1.3 billion (2006). Annual turnover at the centre for 2006 was $102.2 million with 3.7 million visitors per year.
By 2001, the centre had grown to 21,298 m2 (229,250 sq ft) with 89 retailers.
Sale by Scentre Group
In August 2015, Scentre Group announced it had finalised the sale of the centre to Challenger Limited for $127 Million. At the same time, )JLL were announced as the new managers for the centre. In September 2015 it was rebranded as the North Rocks Shopping Centre.
Major retailers operating within the shopping centre include:
- "Property Portfolio - Westfield North Rocks". The Westfield Group. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
- Ausway Publishing (2005). Sydway - Greater Sydney and Blue Mountains Street Directory (10 ed.). pp. Map 233. ISBN 0-909439-04-4.
- Westfield Trust (12 February 1998). "Westfield Trust Annual Report 1997" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-02-07.
- Jobson's Year Book. Dun & Bradstreet Marketing Pty Ltd. OCLC 37164161.
- "Public Transport - Westfield North Rocks". The Westfield Group. Archived from the original on August 6, 2008. Retrieved 2007-07-17.