Westfield Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||34.74 sq mi (90.0 km2)|
|• Land||34.73 sq mi (90.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||27.1/sq mi (10.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61312, 61317, 61330|
|GNIS feature ID||0429915|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.74 square miles (90.0 km2), of which 34.73 square miles (90.0 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
The township contains these five cemeteries: Arlington, Bereans, Calvery Catholic, Cherry Miner's and Lost Grove.
Airports and landing strips
- Funfsinn Airport
- Gerald H Hamer Airport
- Hahn Airport
- La Moille Community Unit School District 303
- Mendota Elementary School District 289
- Mendota High School District 280
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 76
- State Senate District 38
- "Westfield Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Lamoille Township||Clarion Township|
|Berlin Township||Dimmick Township, LaSalle County
Troy Grove Township, LaSalle County
|Selby Township||Hall Township|