Westfield Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||17.8 sq mi (46 km2)|
|• Land||17.79 sq mi (46.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Density||40.5/sq mi (15.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61933, 62442, 62474|
|GNIS feature ID||0429916|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.8 square miles (46 km2), of which 17.79 square miles (46.1 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.06%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these four cemeteries: Conrad Baptist, Good Hope, Maple Hill and Methodist.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Westfield Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Ashmore Township, Coles County||Kansas Township, Edgar County|
|Hutton Township, Coles County||Dolson Township|