|Location||Trumbull, Connecticut, USA|
|Address||5065 Main Street, Trumbull, CT 06611|
|No. of stores and services||179|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,124,382 square feet (104,458.5 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
|Parking||4305 spaces (2 garages & outdoor parking)|
The Westfield Trumbull was originally known as the Trumbull Shopping Park and was built in 1964 by the Frouge Corporation, with a branch of the E. J. Korvette discount department store and D.M. Read (later Read's) as its two original anchor stores, as well as a Waldbaum's and Woolworth's. In 1977, it was purchased by The Westfield Group and became the first U.S. mall purchased by the Australian mall operator. The first f.y.e. store opened at the mall in 1993. As of 2015, the mall's shops include Abercrombie & Fitch, Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Apple, Banana Republic, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Charlotte Russe, Cheesecake Factory, Godiva Chocolatier, H&M, Men's Wearhouse, Old Navy, Uniqlo, Sephora, & Swarovski.
- Hawley Lane Mall, Trumbull's other mall.
- "Westfield Trumbull". Westfield Group. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Department Stores". Westfield Group. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Connecticut to get a Big Korvette Store". New York Times. November 18, 1961.
- Westfield Group (2010). Westfield 50th Anniversary book (PDF). Hardie Grant Magazines. p. 72. ISBN 9780980783513.
- Fitzpatrick, Eileen (5 July 1997). "Trans World at 25". Billboard. 109 (27): 68, 75, 76.
- "All Stores". Westfield Group. Retrieved 2010-12-19.