Westhill Institute

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Westhill Institute
WI Logo.jpg
Location
Mexico City

Mexico
Information
TypePrivate School
MottoVestigia Nulla Retrorsum
Established1992
HeadmasterJohn H. Miller
Faculty155
Enrollment970
Team nameWildcats

Westhill Institute (Spanish: Instituto Westhill) is a Pre-K-12 American international school in Mexico City.[1] It has three campuses: two in Lomas de Chapultepec in Miguel Hidalgo, the Athos and Carpatos campuses; and the Santa Fe campus in Cuajimalpa.[2] The Athos campus has preschool, the Carpatos campus has preschool and elementary school, and the Santa Fe campus has all levels from preschool to high school.[3]

History[edit]

The school system was founded in 1992. The Santa Fe campus opened with elementary grades in 2002, and it gained middle and high school levels in 2003.[1]

Student body[edit]

As of 2017, about 60% of students have Mexican citizenship and 44 countries and cultures are included in the remaining 40%. Most students have parents working in international business and diplomatic sectors. Companies of parents with students in the school include Grupo Bimbo, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Scotia Bank, Jumex, HSBC, Grupo Santander, Banamex, Telmex, Liverpool, and Movistar.[1]

The school classified 10% of the student body as special needs students.[1]

See also[edit]

References[edit]

  1. ^ a b c d "Introduction" (Archive). Westhill Institute. Retrieved on May 27, 2014.
  2. ^ "Contact Us" (Archive). Westhill Institute. Retrieved on May 27, 2014. "Athos Monte Athos 330, Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo. 11000 Mexico City." and "Carpatos Montes Carpatos no 940, Lomas de Chapultepec, Zip code: 11000 Mexico City" and "Santa Fe Domingo García Ramos 56, Zona Escolar Prados de la Montaña. 05610 Mexico City"
  3. ^ "Campuses." Westhill Institute. Retrieved on September 24, 2016.

External links[edit]