Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Westminster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Westminster is an area within the City of Westminster.
Westminster may also refer to:
- 1 Education
- 2 Entertainment
- 3 Government
- 4 People
- 5 Places
- 6 Religion
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Other uses
- 9 See also
- University of Westminster, London, U.D.
- Westminster College of Chemistry and Pharmacy A defunct College of Chemistry and Pharmacy in London, founded in 1841
- Westminster Seminary California, a Reformed seminary in Econdido, California, U.S.
- Westminster Theological Seminary, a Reformed seminary headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Westminster Academy (Florida), Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.
- Westminster Academy, London, London, UK
- Westminster Academy (Tennessee), Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
Westminster Christian Academy
- Westminster Christian Academy (Georgia), Watkinsville, Georgia, U.S.
- Westminster Christian Academy (Louisiana), Opelousas, Louisiana, U.S.
- Westminster Christian Academy (Missouri), St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- City of Westminster College, London, U.K.
- Westminster Choir College, in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.
- Westminster College (Utah), Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.
- Westminster College, Cambridge, U.K.
- Westminster College, Oxford
- former name of Wesley College (Mississippi), U.S.
- Westminster College (Missouri), U.S.
- Westminster College (Pennsylvania), U.S.
- Westminster College, Texas, U.S.
- Westminster Kingsway College, London, U.K.
- "Westminster", a song written by James Montgomery and released on the Feldons' 2008 album A Cabinet of Human Oddities
- Westminster Records, an American record label of the LP era
- Westminster Review, a journal for philosophical radicals, was sometimes known simply as the Westminster
- Palace of Westminster, the home of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London
- Westminster Hall, part of the Palace of Westminster, where the Court of King's Bench sat 1215–1665
- Statute of Westminster (disambiguation), several laws
- Westminster, a metonym for the Parliament and Government of the United Kingdom
- Parliament of the United Kingdom (from 1800), the supreme legislative body of the United Kingdom, the Crown dependencies and overseas territories
- Parliament of Great Britain (1707–1800), formed following the ratification of the Acts of Union by the Parliaments of England and Scotland
- Westminster system, a parliamentary system of government modelled after the United Kingdom
- Westminster (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- Cities of London and Westminster (UK Parliament constituency) (1950– )
- Westminster (UK Parliament constituency) (1545–1918)
- Westminster Abbey (UK Parliament constituency) (1918–1950)
- Westminster St George's (UK Parliament constituency)
- Dean of Westminster, head of the chapter at Westminster Abbey
- Westminster, Matthew of, long regarded as the author of the Flores Historiarum, now thought never to have existed
- City of Westminster, since 1965 the name of the London Borough the district is within
- Metropolitan Borough of Westminster, from 1899 to 1965 also called the "City of Westminster", London
- Liberty of Westminster, administration prior to 1899 – also known as the "City and Liberties of Westminster", London
- South Westminster, a neighbourhood of Whalley, Surrey
- Westminster (district), an ancient parish in the City and Liberty of Westminster
- Westminster, Ellesmere Port, suburb of the town of Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- Westminster, Free State, a village
United States of America
- Westminster, California, a city in Orange County
- Westminster, Colorado, a home rule municipality in Adams and Jefferson counties
- Westminster, Delaware, an unincorporated community in New Castle County
- Westminster, Louisiana, a census-designated place in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Westminster, Maryland, a city in Carroll County
- Westminster, Massachusetts, an town in Worcester County
- Westminster, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Allen County
- Westminster, South Carolina, a city in Oconee County
- Westminster, Texas, an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Collin County
- Westminster (town), Vermont, a town in Windham County
- Westminster (village), Vermont, a village in Windham County
- Westminster Historic District, historic center of Westminster, Maryland
- Westminster, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Westminster, Ontario (disambiguation)
- Westminster–Branson, a neighborhood in Toronto
- New Westminster, British Columbia
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Westminster, an archdiocese of the Catholic Church in Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Archbishop of Westminster, the Roman Catholic Cardinal of Westminster
- Synods of Westminster ecclesiastical councils held in Westminster
- Westminster Abbey, in the district of Westminster, London
- Westminster Assembly of 1643, appointed by the Long Parliament to restructure the Church of England
- Westminster Cathedral, the Catholic Mother Church of England and Wales, also located within Westminster, London
- Westminster Presbyterian Church (disambiguation), several churches that share the name
- Westminster Seminary California, a Reformed seminary in Escondido, California, United States
- Westminster Theological Seminary, a Reformed seminary headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Austin Westminster, a 1954 motor car
- HMS Westminster (F237), a frigate of the Royal Navy
- HMS Westminster (L40) (1918–1948), W-class destroyer of the Royal Navy
- Westminster, the name of a steam locomotive built by Peckett and Sons of Bristol in 1914 as part of an order from the War Office, currently under restoration at Northampton & Lamport Railway
- Westland Westminster, British helicopter
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (1994– ), Chelsea, U.K.
- Duke of Westminster, major landowner, originally in London and now worldwide
- Mount Westminster, a mountain in the Supporters Range
- National Westminster Bank, a large retail and commercial bank in the U.K.
- Westminster Bank, one of its predecessors
- Westminster (typeface), a font designed for Westminster Bank to be easily readable by machines on cheques.
- Westminster Bridge, London, U.K.
- Westminster Bubble or Village, a notion that MPs, peers, government workers and reporters live a life dominated by politics and know none of the concerns of normal life
- Westminster Hospital (1719–1994), London, U.K.
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City, U.S.
- Westminster paedophile dossier, a dossier on paedophiles allegedly associated with the British government
- Westminster Quarters, a tune that many clocks play on the hour
- Westminster tube station, in central London, U.K.
- New Westminster, a city in the Canadian province of British Columbia; formerly the colonial capital (1858–71)
- New Westminster (disambiguation)
- Treaty of Westminster (disambiguation)
- Westminster, Ontario (disambiguation)
- Westminster Catechism (disambiguation)
- Westminster Council (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Westminster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.