|Westmoreland shown within Somerset|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Police||Avon and Somerset|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Westmoreland is an electoral ward in the south-west of Bath, England. It covers an area straddling the border between the localities of Oldfield Park and Twerton, and is bordered to the north by the River Avon.
Westmoreland is rarely used as the name of an area of Bath, and is primarily used just for electoral purposes within the Bath and North East Somerset unitary authority, electing two councillors. Confusingly Westmoreland Road and Westmoreland Station Road, near the Westmoreland goods station closed in 1967, are not in the ward, but about a mile away in Widcombe ward.
Westmoreland has a considerable student population, from the University of Bath and Bath Spa University, both in private rental, and for Bath Spa University students accommodation blocks on former industrial land by the River Avon.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Electoral Maps". Bath & North East Somerset Council. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "The Avon (Structural Change) Order 1995". legislation.gov.uk. The National Archives. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Oldfield Park Infant School". Oldfield Park Infant School. Retrieved 23 March 2011.
- "Oldfield Park Junior School". Oldfield Park Junior School. Retrieved 23 March 2011.