Weston-on-Avon is a village in Warwickshire, England. The population of the Civil Parish taken at the 2011 census was 170. It is about 3 miles (5 km) south-west of the town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
The same Hugh holds Weston-on-Avon.and Roger holds of him. There are four hides. Baldwin held it TRE. In demesne two ploughs and six villans with three ploughs. There are four slaves and five female slaves and a mill rendering ten shillings. It was worth £7, now £6.
- Sir John Greville, an MP in seven Parliaments, was buried here in 1444; there is also a stained glass window fragment showing him and his wife in St Peter's Church, Binton
- Sir John Tomes, English dentist and campaigned for the registration of dentists, was born here on 21 March 1815.
- Robert Fisher Tomes, English farmer and zoologist, was born here on 4 August 1823.
- John Trapp, vicar of Weston and Anglican Bible commentator, died here in 1669.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- Weston-upon-Avon, The Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry, retrieved 30 May 2008
- TRE in Latin is Tempore Regis Edwardi. This means in the time of Edward the Confessor before the Battle of Hastings.
- Domesday Book: A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 2003. ISBN 0141439947 p. 464
- Media related to Weston-on-Avon at Wikimedia Commons