Weston High School (Connecticut)
|Weston High School|
Weston High School entrance
|115 School Road 
Weston, Connecticut 06883
|Type||Public High School|
|Principal||Lisa Deorio |
|Grades||9 to 12|
The Class of 2008 had the highest CAPT scores in the state in 2006. In 2013 Weston High School was put on the National Blue Ribbon Schools Program list. For the purpose of comparison with the achievement levels of similar schools, the state Department of Education classifies schools and communities in "District Reference Groups", defined as "districts whose students' families are similar in education, income, occupation and need, and that have roughly similar enrollment". Weston is one of eight school districts in District Reference Group A (others are Darien, Easton, New Canaan, Redding, Ridgefield, Westport, and Wilton).
The school is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Jared Cohen is a nonfiction author, Rhodes scholar, and the youngest member of the Secretary of State's Policy Planning Staff.
- Jacob Pitts is an actor who has appeared in prominent films such as Eurotrip, Across The Universe, and 21.
- Keith Hennessey is the former Assistant to the U.S. President for Economic Policy and Director of the U.S. National Economic Council. He was appointed to the position in November 2007 by President George W. Bush, and served until the end of Bush's second term in office.
- Kyle Dunnigan is a comedian who has appeared on Comedy Central, Cedric the Entertainer Presents, Reno 911!, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
- Jamey Richard is an NFL player who was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the 7th round with the 236th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.
- Theodora Richards and Alexandra Richards are international models and the children of Rolling Stone Keith Richards, and graduated in 2003 and 2004.
- Jonathan W. Stokes is a screenwriter who has written for notable actors such as Jeremy Renner, Will Smith, and Hugh Jackman.
-  Web page titled "Welcome to Weston High School" at the high school Web site, accessed August 7, 2007
-  state "Strategic School Profile 2005-2006" for Wilton High School, accessed March 25, 2007
-  Web page titled "Find a Community: By Educational Reference Group (DRG)" at the "Discovery 2007 / An initiative of the William Caspar Graustein Fund" Web site, accessed March 25, 2007
-  Classmates.com web site showing class of 2004 for Weston High School, accessed June 2, 2009