From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Westown, Egypt.
|Local authority||New Plymouth|
|Northeast||New Plymouth centre|
The population was 3,399 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 108 from 2001.
Taranaki Base Hospital lies between Westown and Lynmouth.
- Quickstats about Westown
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Francis Douglas Memorial College". Ministry of Education.
- "About FDMC". Francis Douglas Memorial College.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Westown School". Ministry of Education.
- "Jubilees & reunions: Westown School". Education Gazette New Zealand 79 (3). 21 February 2000.[dead link]
- Richdale, W. L.; et al. (1987). Fifty eventful years: history of the Westown Community Church of Christ, Life & Advent. New Plymouth, [N.Z.]: The Church.
- Wright, Henry R. (1974). Methodism in Westown: the first fifty years. New Plymouth, [N.Z.]: St Luke’s Church Anniversary Committee?.
- Westown School 75th jubilee, Easter 2000. New Plymouth, [N.Z.]: Westown. 2000.
- Gracia, Denis (comp.) (1975). 50th jubilee of Westown Primary School, 1925-1975. New Plymouth, [N.Z.]: Westown School Jubilee Committee  ; Taranaki Newspapers.
|This Taranaki geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|