From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wet is the condition of containing liquid water or being covered in water.
Wet or WET may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Wet (video game), a 2009 video game
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a 2003 video game
- Lula: The Sexy Empire, also titled Wet: The Sexy Empire, a 1998 computer game
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Wet (magazine), a magazine about "gourmet bathing" in the late 1970s
- Wet Mountains, in southern Colorado
- Wet Moor, an ecosystem in Somerset, UK
- Wet Lake (Kuyavia-Pomerania Voivodeship), Poland
- Wet Lake (Warmia-Masuria Voivodeship), Poland
In science and technology
- "Wet", in audio signal processing, a descriptor of audio processed with reverb and delay
- WET is an acronym for "Write Everything Twice" which can be opposed to DRY (Don't repeat yourself)
- WET Web Tester, an automated web testing tool
- Weightless environmental testing, or simulated weightlessness, often achieved via neutral buoyancy simulation
- Whole effluent toxicity, a measure used by the US Environmental Protection Agency
- Phencyclidine (PCP), a dissociative anesthetic
- Wets, members of the British Conservative Party who opposed some of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's policies
- Wets, opponents of prohibition in the United States
- Wat (food), a stew in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine
- Western European Time, or Greenwich Mean Time, time zone of the UK, Ireland, Portugal and other countries
- Wetarese language (ISO 639 code), spoken on the island of Wetar, Indonesia
- Wuest Expanded Translation, a 1961 translation of the New Testament by Kenneth Wuest
- De Wet (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "wet"
- Wetting, the ability of a liquid to maintain contact with a solid surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.