(Redirected from Wet etching)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up etching, eau forte, etcher, stopping-out, or échoppe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Etching is a printmaking technique in art.
Etching may also refer to:
- Etching (microfabrication), a process in producing microelectronics
- Glass etching, a glass decoration technique
- Industrial etching, or chemical milling, chemical etching in manufacturing and industry
- Photochemical machining, with chemicals, using a photoresist
- Ion track, etching
- Unwanted glass etching done by dishwashers
- Chemical weathering of rocks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.