Weybread is a village in Suffolk, England.
The population of the village at the 2011 Census was 432.
Also in Weybread there is a pub called the Weybread Crown.
On the 3 June 2016 Peter and Sylvia Stuart of Brick Kiln Cottage, Mill Lane were reported missing. At 19:15 on the same day Peter was found in woodland near their home. Sylvia is yet to be found. Ali Qazimaj, 42, of Tilbury, Essex, was tried and found guilty; he was sentenced to 35 years imprisonment for the double murder.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ali-qazimaj-43-jailed-for-minimum-of-35-years-for-murdering-weybread-couple-peter-and-sylvia-I stuart-1-4930865
- victoriacross.org.uk Archived 26 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weybread.|
- Diss Express - village's local newspaper website
- Website with photos of Weybread St. Andrew, a round-tower church
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|