Weyer is a German surname and placename. Etymologically, it appears to be a habitational name meaning "someone living in a place called Weier, Weiher or Weyer". In southern Germany it can be a topographical name for "someone living by a fish pond".
It may refer to:
- Weyer, Bas-Rhin, a commune in Alsace, France
- Weyer, Austria, a town in Upper Austria, Austria
- Weyer, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
People with the surname
- Francis Weyer, better known as Francis Goya (born 1946), Belgian composer and guitarist
- Jerry Weyer (born 1986), Luxembourgian politician
- Johann Weyer (1515–1588), Dutch physician
- Lee Weyer (1936–1988), American baseball umpire
- Martin Vander Weyer, British journalist and editor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.