|Dates||Mid to late August|
Music is performed from the 3 outdoor stages and an indoor stage. Crafts, stalls, other entertainment and the exhibits of the Rural Life Centre as well as a campsite. Weyfest has earned a good reputation for abundant clean toilets, a large variety of fairly priced high quality food & reasonable bar prices and a safe and friendly family environment. It has been voted one of the UK's top festivals by Planet Rock (radio station) listeners and the Daily Telegraph.
The 2004 edition was held as a three-day event at the Holly Bush Public House, Frensham, and raised funds for Treloar's. Following a change of licensee, the 2005 edition was held at the same venue as a two-day event to raise funds for Lord Mayor Treloar's College, and was restricted to 500 tickets.
In 2006, the event took place in the grounds of the Exchange Hotel, Farnham, moving inside in the evening.
2020 saw Weyfest go on hiatus until 2021 caused by COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2005 Dr Feelgood, The Wildcards, Mike Sanchez Band, Freeway Jam, Jackie Lynton Band
- 2006 Dayglo Pirates, Jackie Lynton Band
- 2007 Osibisa, Steve Gibbons, The Nashville Teens, King Earl Boogie Band, Ric Sanders
- 2008 Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Rockpile, The Beat, John Otway, Chas & Dave, The Pirates
- 2009 Jethro Tull, The Beat, Mungo Jerry
- 2010 Seth Lakeman, The Stranglers, Nine Below Zero, The Zombies, Focus, The Christians, Ade Edmondson, Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash, Curved Air
- 2011 Focus, Newton Faulkner, The Blockheads, The Christians, Robin Trower, Dr Feelgood, Crazy World of Arthur Brown, John Otway Big Band
- 2012 10cc, Asia, The Hoosiers, Go West, Steve Hackett, Snakecharmer, Martin Barre, Curved Air, Karnataka
- 2013 UB40, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Stranglers, Toploader, Roachford, From the Jam, The Temperance Movement, King King, Eddie and the Hot Rods, John Coghlan's Quo, The Strawbs, The Wurzels
- 2014 Squeeze, The Feeling, Big Country, The Undertones, Jethro Tull, The Orb, The Move, Chas & Dave, Ward Thomas
- 2015 The Waterboys, Level 42, Paul Carrack, Nazareth, The Quireboys, Hugh Cornwell, Andy Fairweather Low, Mungo Jerry, Ward Thomas, Roachford
- 2016 Boomtown Rats, The Darkness, Dreadzone, Big Country, From The Jam, The Beat, Bad Manners, Wishbone Ash, The Blow Monkeys, Jo Harman, John Otway, The Wurzels, Wildflowers, Broken Witt Rebels, Slim Chance
- 2017 Jools Holland, Alison Moyet, Buzzcocks, Stereo MC's, Ralph McTell, Atomic Rooster, Inglorious, Dub Pistols, Eddie and the Hot Rods, Hayseed Dixie, Mike Sanchez, Brother Strut, Broken Witt Rebels, Stevie Nimmo Trio
- "Weyfest 2005" (pdf). Application Annexe. Waverley Borough Council. 2005. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Occasional Application for a Public Entertainment Licence - The Holly Bush Public House, Shortfield Common Road, Frensham". Licensing (General Purposes) Sub-Committee. Waverley Borough Council. 13 June 2005. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Weyfest 2005 '05". Festivals. eFestivals. 8 July 2005. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "WeyFest Review". Reviews. MCMLXVIII. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Weyfest at The Rural Life Centre". Weyfest. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Weyfest". Festivals. eFestivals. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 3 April 2012.