What's in a Name? (1934 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|What's in a Name?|
|Directed by||Ralph Ince|
|Produced by||Irving Asher|
Carol Goodner |
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
|6 May 1935|
What's in a Name? is a 1934 British comedy film directed by Ralph Ince and starring Carol Goodner, Barry Clifton and Reginald Purdell. It was made at Teddington Studios by the British subsidiary of Warner Brothers.
- Carol Goodner as Marta Radovic
- Barry Clifton as George Andrews
- Reginald Purdell as Harry Stubbs
- Gyles Isham as Schultz
- Eve Gray as Mrs. Schultz
- Ernest Sefton as Light
- George Zucco as Foot
- Winifred Oughton as Maid
- Wood p.84
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|